How do you notice when you’ve been “switched on” for too long? 🌿

 How do you notice when you’ve been “switched on” for too long? 🌿

I’m currently exploring how people experience being overly activated or “switched on”, how they notice it in themselves, and what helps them relax and recover.

As part of this exploration, I created a short anonymous survey. It takes approximately 5 minutes to complete, and I’d really love to hear about your personal experience.

👉 Take the survey in English:
https://forms.gle/FRP6yj3ZApgAALXX7

👉 Dutch version:
https://forms.gle/6qE4aAFQK44shabc8

There are no right or wrong answers — I’m simply curious about the different ways people experience this and what helps them come back to a more relaxed state.

Thank you for contributing to my research! ☺️🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of a Yoga Teacher: Settling In, Shifting, Showing Up (Incl. YouTube video link)

🌱Holistic Wellness: A Vital Component of Healing and Productivity

🙇‍♀️Child’s Pose: A Simple Practice with Big Benefits